Thanks for joining us at ZappFit.com (change this if need be).
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
You have 30 (change this) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
190 Talmadge Road
Edison, NJ 08817
Add your site and business information.
Items Not Eligible
Add what items are not eligible for refunds.
Add if you offer refunds for sale items or not.
How To Return Your Item
Add where customers must send the products.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY (OPTION 2 BASED ON LIFETIME FITNESS)
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Merchandise. Merchandise in like new condition with original packaging and tags may be exchanged or returned for a full refund up to 30 days from the original date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required, such as a receipt. Merchandise may be returned at any center, but it must be returned to the same area of the center as the original purchase location (e.g., Juice Bar purchases must be returned to the Juice Bar). Online purchases may be subject to different refund policies.
- Services or Programs. Services or programs may be cancelled at the location where the service or program is or was to be provided, subject to any specific terms and conditions in contracts applicable to the service or program.
- Membership. A primary or partner member may terminate the membership (or any member may remove or terminate himself or herself from a membership) for any reason upon advance written notice to Zapp Fitness as provided in our membership contract with you. To provide written notice of termination, you must complete a termination request form in person at the center or send a letter request via certified mail (return receipt requested) to the center. We do not accept termination requests by phone, email, fax or online.
Termination within First **XXX** Days of Membership. Upon written notice of termination, you may terminate your membership within **XXX** days of its activation, provided you have not previously cancelled a membership with Zapp Fitness. If we receive your written notice within**XXX** days of activation of your membership, we will refund your paid Joining Fees and Membership Dues. Except as provided herein, we will not refund any products or services purchased by or provided as part of a membership package to you or any other member on your membership. Abuse of the **XXX** day money-back guarantee is not permitted.
Termination after First **XXX** Days of Membership. To terminate a membership, you must provide advance written notice to Zapp Fitness in accordance with your General Terms Agreement.
You may provide written notice of termination in person at the center; by certified mail return receipt requested to your Zapp Fitness facility; or as otherwise permitted by Zapp Fitness. If you do not provide timely advance written notice, you must continue to pay monthly membership dues and will continue to have center access.
- Athletic Events. We do not refund prepaid entry fees for athletic events, including but not limited to triathlons and runs.
- Fitness Programs, Group (Non-Camp) Activities, and Individual Activities. You may cancel fitness programs (e.g., personal training, nutrition coaching, Pilates, T.E.A.M. programs), group classes (e.g., swimming and youth fitness classes), and private or individual classes (e.g., private tennis or swim lessons) only by hand delivering or sending written cancellation notice to the relevant Department Head at the center where the services were to be provided and by contacting your individual trainer, instructor or coach. We will refund all amounts paid if we receive your written cancellation notice within three (3) business days of the date you purchased the program or classes or at any time before your first session has been serviced, whichever is later. If we receive your cancellation notice after your first session has been serviced, we will not refund any amount you have already paid, but we will service your paid sessions on the schedule then in effect. Unused sessions expire one year from purchase. We will not refund any amount for a scheduled session that you fail to attend or fail to reschedule or postpone (by contacting your designated trainer, instructor or coach) at least 24 hours in advance. We will provide a refund or credit for programs or classes that we cancel if we cannot find a suitable alternative for the registrant.
- Spa Services. If you are unsatisfied with a spa service because we did not provide it as requested, we will attempt to resolve the issue with the same or a different Zapp Fitness Team Member at no additional charge. If you are unsatisfied with a spa service even though we performed or provided it as requested, we will attempt to resolve the issue, but you will be charged for the additional work. If the issue cannot be resolved, we will refund the cost of the service. We will not pay for you to go elsewhere to resolve the issue. We may charge a 25% cancellation fee if you do not cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance.